What is the “16 Week Postnatal Mind & Body eGuide”?
3 Stage Postnatal Training Programme
The guide is broken up into 3 core stages to develop as your body gets stronger after having your baby. Designed to gently progress you physically and mentally to achieve the strongest you possible.
Important Postnatal Information
Postnatal issues are often taboo and misunderstood – we breakdown all the common problems in an easy to understand way. Giving you the confidence and knowledge to safely get back into exercise and build a stronger you.
Community. Encouragement & Motivation
Being surrounded by people who “get” what you’re going through is always helpful. We’ve built a community of mothers that’s a safe environment to share struggles, progress and the beauty being a mother brings.
The Postnatal Guide Is Perfect For You If You…
- Ever leak while coughing, sneezing or exercising
- Have struggled to lose your pregnancy belly “mum tum” (even several years later)
- Are looking to build confidence and strength in both body and mind
- Have struggled with diastasis recti or a weak core
- Experience back or pelvic painFeel uncertain or overwhelmed about exercise after having a baby
- Want support and information based on research and evidence